We had 6 disgustingly ugly bay windows on the front of the house that looked like this.
Inside:

Outside:

And now we have windows everywhere that look like this!!!




The tub/shower and new shower in the girl's bathroom got new windows too.


This is kind of hard to really see a difference, but...
Before:
After:
I think it kind of freshened up the outside of the house, if you don't look too closely at the old raingutters...


6 comments:
Isn't it amazing what a difference new windows make? I am still wandering my house just admiring the new windows after 3 months.
I know, Jen, I feel like a copycat. It seems like everything you do, I'm following along right behind doing the same thing. Thank goodness though that I don't need a roof right now.
I think it looks fantastic! I'm so happy for you, updating is great. As soon as we get every thing organized and put away in our new den I'll be posting pictures too!
They do look really nice. You would die if you saw our windows. If you remember our Farmington house at all, the one that got taken out in the mudslide, we have those windows in all but our living room. We definitely need an update and have been thinking about getting some bids. Our thing is, we want to resize some of them so that opens another can of worms.
I hear you, we got new windows last year I think and I still love the way they look.
Your windows make the house look completely new. I could not believe the difference. The pictures do not do justice to it. I am so happy for you, it was fun walking through the house with you, hearing the happiness in your voice. I am glad all your projects have turned out so well and all that they are almost done.
Post a Comment