
Thursday was crazy hat day at school. Luckily, they found this hat when they were in Kanab. It is definitely one of the craziest hats I've ever seen. I can't help but wonder why they have a hat like this in Kanab, but then again, why not Kanab. One year Grandma Findlay forgot her nightgown on a trip to Kanab and there isn't one store in the whole town that carries night clothes, but if you need a crazy hat, I guess it's the place to go.
3 comments:
Hey, good to know! Next time I pass through I may have to grab one. You never know when it might come in handy!
Well atleast we know if there is a crazy pajama day to not go to Kanab to buy any type of sleepwear!
Well, glad you found your hat in Kanab. Do they carry funny hats in Sandy, or Salt Lake? I haven't seen any! I'll bet it was a fun day and I bet your's was the BEST!
Post a Comment