
I took today off so I could face the daunting task of trimming my hedge. It doesn't take a whole day, but it doesn't get done if I have to work first. It has to be my first priority of the day and is typically a 3 hour job if I don't take any breaks. Around 9 this morning I came downstairs, looked out my beautiful new window, and saw mom out there with hedge clippers going at it on my neighbor's side of the hedge. I had her come in while I ate some cereal and then out we went. She did my neighbor's side with her hand clippers while I did my side and the top with my electric hedge trimmer. She had most of my clippings swept up by the time I finished and as it started to snow we were just cleaning up the last of it. My 3 hour job only took 1-1/2 hours and now I have the whole day to try and accomplish more things I am behind on.
Doesn't it look nice!!
Thanks MOM!!
5 comments:
She is awesome!!! When I moved into my house she showed up and cleaned with us for hours before we moved in. It was such a big help.
Mom is amazing, I don't know where she gets her energy. I feel like I am declining and she just keeps going. A salute to the energizer bunny, our mom and grandma!!!
It was a good morning. I would always rather work outside than in. And I am glad that now you have time to do something else. Have a great day. I am going to Denise's horse show.
Way to go, grandma. The hedge looks great.
I have a hedge that needs trimming!
Post a Comment