Wednesday, October 8, 2008

SMILE!!

Monday was the big day.
Brittni got her braces off and we had corn on the cob for dinner.
Not that she hasn't eaten it before, but it sure was a mess with her braces on.
I told her I wouldn't post this picture if it didn't turn out well, but I lied. It isn't the most flattering picture of her, but it does show her nice straight teeth and wider smile.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is turning out to be quite a pretty young lady. I remember just running my tongue over my teeth again and again because they were so slick.

I am glad I am not the only one that lies to the girls to get their pictures!

Matt-n-Jef said...

How beatiful it is to eat Corn on the cob, caramel, chew gum again. Oh how I remember the days of headgear wrapped all around my tiny head in Junior High. How embarrasing were those days of youth? Always getting caught on your pillow at night and tugging at your head and teeth..

Julie said...

I'm so glad I never had braces but I sure remember my kids being thilled when they got them off.
You look beautiful Brittni!

Grandmajoann said...

Happy Days are here again. You are beautiful. And your teeth are beautiful too! Congratulations, a job well done! Keep smiling. Love ya.

Jessica said...

That wa one of the best days in my life(well at that point in my life)
I remember as well as ang that I ran my tongue over and over them. They were so slippery.

Denise said...

Yes I too remember slippery teeth. Oh blessed day to have the metal off! She looks great!