
Stephanie went back to school in New Mexico a few years ago and got her Masters degree in Liberal Arts, where she met Evan, who Alyssa says is the smartest person she has ever known. Stephanie and Evan have now moved to Pittsburgh where Evan is working on his PhD. Evan is originally from Texas, and they have no idea where they will end up once he is done with school. Stephanie currently works from her computer at home. She works for the same company she did while in New Mexico and was fortunate to be able to take her job with her. She enters information about business executives into a database so when a company needs to fill a position they can access that information to find people to recruit. (That is my understanding of it anyway.) She isn't particularly fond of her job or being stuck at home working, but it is convenient for now until she and Evan settle somewhere permanently and she gets a chance to start her career.
Nicole and Jason live in West Jordan. They have the cute kids in the pictures below. Skylar just turned 9, Malorie is soon to be 7, and Braydon will be 4 in December. I don't get to see them much since I am always working and they live clear across the valley to the west. They also go camping almost every weekend all summer long so they don't get up this way much either. They are really cute kids and Nicole is a great mother.
Camie and her boyfriend Jeremy, live in Salt Lake, and she is co-owner of the Aura Spa and Boutique in Park City, the link to which is on Alyssa's blog. They did all the remodeling of the spa themselves and did a great job. It is really a cute place right on main street and business seems to be going really well. Anybody who goes to Park City for any reason should stop in and say Hi and check it out.
Camie and her boyfriend Jeremy, live in Salt Lake, and she is co-owner of the Aura Spa and Boutique in Park City, the link to which is on Alyssa's blog. They did all the remodeling of the spa themselves and did a great job. It is really a cute place right on main street and business seems to be going really well. Anybody who goes to Park City for any reason should stop in and say Hi and check it out.
These pictures are from 2005 and 2007.


9 comments:
My neice and nephews are pretty much the most adorable kids on earth! They basically ROCK! P.S. Please try to forget what I look like in that family picture, because that was back when I had braces, and my hair didn't even really have a style... it was just hair. Now, however, it is a masterpiece!
Thanks for the update and the cute pictures. How fun to get all the girls together. It's amazing that 6 girls looks like way more than 5!
The kids are adorable. I always knew Nicole was going to make a great mom. She just had the genes for it.
How do I get in on Stephanie's job? That sounds too good to be true.
Cute grandkids! I saw Skylar at the hospital when he was born, but I have never seen the younger ones.
Thanks for the update, it is so great to hear what everyone has been up to. It definitely gets harder to keep up with everyone as we get busy with our own lives. Thank goodness for blogs!
Stephanie's job is rather exclusive. She is actually the only one from her company that is allowed to work from home. I guess they liked her so much they didn't want to lose her when she moved to PA and at that time she was only part-time. They eventually offered her full-time with benefits, which is an offer she couldn't pass up for now. Unfortunately she really doesn't enjoy what she is doing but for now the pay and benefits aren't something she can afford to give up.
How nice for her that they kept her on to do that. My job could so easily be done from home, but for some reason they feel the need to spend money on offices. Maybe I should go straight to the shareholders and ask if they would like to save a quadzillin dollars a year in rent!
I just want to add that these three kids are so well behaved. I have been around them several times and they have always been very nice. I am very happy for Nicole. They are a cute family and Jason is a cute dad. He is always very proud of the kids. And, he makes them mind. In a nice way. Way to go Jason and Nicole.
It gets hard not to be around all the family to see everyone growing up and starting their own families. I can't believe that time goes by so darn fast and that everyone is growing up so fast.. Can't wait to come out for Thanksgiving and hopefully see everyone again.. And, I do mean Everyone!!
Post a Comment