
I finally managed to get us a Wii Fit. At Amazon you could sign up to get a text message when they became available so I signed up and the minute I got the text, I ordered one. Cayla is the most dedicated. She is on it several hours a day, and Alyssa gets in her share also. Brittni hasn't really had time, and I've managed about a half hour. My Wii fit age was 57, which isn't bad since I'm 52. My second time, I managed a 44, so I'm getting younger by the minute. My little Mii looks more like a roly poly weeble person, but hopefully she will slim down if I can find enough time to work out on it. What we need to do now is post a video of Alyssa doing the hula hoop, which is quite entertaining.
7 comments:
I think that my family likes to watch me do it so they can laugh at me to, so dont feel too bad Alyssa.
I have only been on ours once and my wii age was 42! It told me I had horrible balance, I stink. I should get back on it and redeem myself.
I tried it out last time I was in Erie. It is a lot of fun. The first time my age was like 66 or something, but once you figure out what it is they want you to do, it will come down. I was doing the balancing thing backwards! What an IDIOT!
They are a lot of fun. I liked the ski jumping, and Olivia figured out a way to jog sitting in the chair and shaking the little hand gizmo. LOL That's our Liv!
It is totally fun, hopefully you will all make it a habit and make time for it. I have already bombed at making time to go to the gym
Yeah, my Wii age was 38 when I started and then the next day it was down to 28. Like Sheryl, I did the balance test a little backwards. My favorite game on it is the ski jumping. I was a 'professional' my first time doing it. Now I'm a CHAMPION! All I know is I guess I have to keep an eye out for my mom and sisters hiding with a camera when I'm hula hooping. We will NOT post a video of that!
VIDEO! VIDEO!
Hey Alyssa, we all need a good laugh! Let us see you. I wonder what age it would give me, I'm already as old as dirt! I think that is a good thing for everyone that has one to work at.
Good luck!
I agree with my mom. We need video! I am too cheap to get a Wii, so I have been using my free PS2 to play DDR and alternating that with the hated elliptical machine.
Post a Comment