There are two things I'm counting on when I get to Heaven.....that I will be skinny and I won't ever have to paint again.
After painting every day for the past 5 days, I would really like to never see another paint brush as long as I live, but at least when I get to Heaven, please let it be paintbrush free!
I've been through 3 gallons of primer and 10 gallons of paint within the past year and I couldn't even guess how many of rolls of blue tape. Here it is Christmas time again and I'm trying to wrap up another project and get ready for Christmas at the same time. The only thing left is the baseboard moldings in the new walk-in closet after they get those installed. I never dreamed, having started this last project the end of July, that I would be still in the midst of it at Christmastime.
If I could look this cute when I was painting, maybe I would be smiling too, obviously she doesn't really have to open a can or pick up a brush........

5 comments:
I feel for you. I don't ever want to hold a paint brush again either.
I feel for you too! I keep thinking we need to paint the ceilings in a couple of the bedrooms, but I just can't stomach it yet. Painting always seems like it is going to be so easy and glamorous...like the picture you put up on your blog but it really is one of the worst projects ever!!
Yeah, that girl doesn't paint. She is way too happy about it, and has no splatter on her body.
Painiting is a never ending project. As soon as you get it all done, someone or something decides a wall or a room has to be changed. Or your touch up paint doesn't match and now it all needs to be redone.
I know how tired you are, but just think how many years you will be able to enjoy those rooms, and how happy your kids are with their bedrooms! Oh to have happy children, that is the best time ever.....
I can't even post my painting skills because it's awful. I think from now on I will hire that girl in the picture. She acts as if painting were a breeze.
Post a Comment