Monday, November 3, 2008

Skylar's Baptism


Syklar and Malorie have been attending church with a neighbor and Skylar decided he wanted to be baptised. His uncle baptized and confirmed him.




I was not at the best angle for this picture as there were about 5 different people taking this picture at the same time, so I got a shot with the baptism boy hidden by Braden, but at least I got a good shot of him above.

Just one cute anectode. When Malorie and Skylar came home from their first time at church, Malorie told her mom very excitedly about how they even got lunch, a tiny piece of bread and water. They have definitely been overfeeding that girl if she considers that a lunch.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That lunch comment is funny! I remember one of my first times at church when I was three and wanting to go again and again because I was in love with the shiny black church shoes.

Anonymous said...

It is good to see Nicole's family. Of course I still imagine us playing as kids, I can't believe we are old enough to have our own families!

Grandmajoann said...

What a nice looking kid, and he is just as nice as he looks. They should be very proud!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute kids. Nicole has a darling little family. It is weird to think of her as a mom.