Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

This was by far the cutest costume at the school this year, and it all started when Cayla tried on the chef hat at Halloween Express and we were trying to decide what we could do with it. This is one of the cutest and easiest to put together homemade costumes we have ever come up with. Homemade to a point that is. I actually found white pajama sleepers on line. I just love the internet!




She really was a happy dough boy, she just didn't look so in this picture. If you poked her tummy, she would giggle.


5 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun!

Grandmajoann said...

What a fun costume. Did she get too warm? It turned out to be a nice night, just a little rain here. Did you get some there? I wish I could have been there to see all the kids. It is always so fun. The batting looks great!

Julie said...

That girl is great, you never know what she'l do next!

Anonymous said...

Cayla is defintely versatile! She went from being an upper class black woman to a puffy white dough boy all in a week's time.

Kind of makes me wonder what is coming next!

Jen said...

Cute costume, but looking at it makes me feel claustrophobic. I would have been waaay to warm in that sleeper!