Sunday, December 21, 2008

Is this what becomes of people who move to Erie?

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL, you beat me to it. I just sat down to make some more and was going to do the Barnes family. That is awesome. Who knew Nate had such rhythm?

Anonymous said...

Yes, we are just waiting for Santa to show up and give us some work to do so we don't have to spend all day dancing!

You are killing me! What I love is that Nate's character is a few steps behind on a couple of the moves! You and my mother are out of control!

Jen said...

That's great!

Nate said...

I didn't realize you could make these videos so life like. I lack rhythm in person and, as Sheryl or Ang pointed out; I also lack rhythm in the video. I have always had a complex about the size of my head, and the video points out this distortion very well.

Don't get me wrong, these are not complaints. The video is fabulous and I am trying to find a way to download it to my computer so I can forever have the memory.

Thank you!!!

~Cynthia~ said...

Sorry about the head Nate, I've never thought you had a particularly large head, and originally, I had placed you third, in Angie's spot, but you looked so tiny there it was a little ridiculous so I moved you over so you didn't look quite so petite, and thus, I guess, ended up with a bigger head also.

Anonymous said...

This seriously is so ridiculous I keep clicking between yours and my moms and just laughing because you two are out of control! And it is making me a little home sick, I am realizing a few days into my holiday break that we are pretty isolated, and it just keeps snowing!!

~Cynthia~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.