Those are FANTASTIC! I always get up on Sat. morning and check blogs first thing. What a fun way to get laughing today. Thanks for the giggle. Everyone needs to do at least one and post it!
My kids and I thought they were sooooo funny. They wanted me to keep replaying them. I think I watch those more than the tv today! It was well worth it though. Love ya!
5 comments:
Those are FANTASTIC! I always get up on Sat. morning and check blogs first thing. What a fun way to get laughing today. Thanks for the giggle. Everyone needs to do at least one and post it!
That was great!
Oh my gosh, that was to much fun. I was laughing my butt off with the Lloyd and Harry one, because they looked like such dorks!
I love it, thanks for sharing, am I off the hook for having to do one since Cynthia took care of my kids for me?!!!!
How amazing is technology now days! That was darling. I'll bet the kids loved it. Thanks for sharing....
My kids and I thought they were sooooo funny. They wanted me to keep replaying them. I think I watch those more than the tv today! It was well worth it though. Love ya!
Post a Comment