Total charges billed to my insurance equaled $5285.00, which they reduced to the agreed pricing of $4200,00. My banked insurance funds took care of 1000 of it, leaving me to pay the balance of $3200. I'm not totally sure that the bill for the MRI has gone through yet, but I sure hope so, because I will be left to pay that whole bill also if it is still yet to come through. I've never had such lousy insurance in my life. I really need a new job with decent insurance.
On a more positive note, my double vision has now resolved and I'm just thankful it didn't take months like I was expecting. I still get a very mild headache in my forehead above my left eye almost daily, but I can deal with that better than the double-vision. If I didn't have to stare at a computer all darned day, I would probably be able to get rid of the last of the headaches also.
5 comments:
Ouch! Now that your head pain is under control you have to deal with money pain. I'm so sorry!
Wow, that is sucky insurance. I don't know how much it costs you a month, but whatever it is, it is too much.
I'm glad the headache is finally gone. I'm not sure why the new posts are not showing up. It looks like a few people have posted new ones that I didn't know about.
Very glad the symptoms are subsiding... thank goodness! The bill sounds awful, good luck with that "new" headache.
Ihave been thinking about you, glad to know that things are geting beter. Love you.
Can I just say I feel your pain on all levels.... good luck.
Post a Comment