I finally have a bathroom. It is awesome. My bathroom is long and skinny so it was kind of hard to get pictures but I think the pictures below turned out pretty good. It is a little deceiving, in that the new "man's" closet is actually a 6 x 8 foot room, which is hard to tell from the picture through the doorway. It is in the space where the jacuzzi used to be through the door at the end of the bathroom. Since we have no "man" in our house, it will make a fantastic costume closet.
My bathroom has the same tile, granite, cabinets, and paint as the kids bathroom, but in their room we went with turquoise and orange towels, which makes the orange and gray tones in the granite stand out, and I went with burgundy, off white, and green in my bathroom to make the garnet specks and lighter tones in the granite pop. I love how you can change it up and get a total different look.
6 comments:
That is a gorgeous bathroom! I am extremely envious of the shower. Both our bathrooms could use a total redo but I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon.
I am so Jealous!
That turned out absolutely beautifully! Good for you. I'm sure that added a ton of value to your house. Those bathrooms were one thing that was really weird with the original floor plan.
What a beautiful bathroom! The amount of storage space that you have and the 6x8 room is something we can only dream of having. Neither of our bathrooms even measure as big as 6x8 and they have ZERO storage.
I am also extremely envious. My bathrooms are very tiny. In fact, they are too narrow to fit a vanity at all, so of course, they have zero storage space.
It turned out beautiful! It does look similar to what we want to do with our bathroom, but who knows when that will be...
Post a Comment