Saturday, January 10, 2009

No more 5:30 showers!

Yesterday, Devlin (construction worker) came and finished up the final few tasks that needed to be done in our bathrooms. This means I no longer have to be up, showered, and dressed at 5:30, and have my bed made, before I start working, so that I am ready for them when they show up. Once again I can work in my nightgown the whole darn day if I choose to. One of the things I had them do was take my 3 x 5-1/2 foot mirror that used to sit horizontal above my sinks and put it vertically at the end of the my new closet. This will be great when we go in there to try on costumes, or someday for a "man" to have a full length mirror in his closet. Now because the mirror is in there I could take a better picture of the new closet. I guess I should have cleaned off the note I wrote on the mirror telling them to save it. This picture doesn't do it justice but it really looks great in there. Now I'm wondering just how many years it will take to get everything out of my bedroom and back into my closets and bathroom where they belong.....So far I'm accomplishing about 1 item a day.








2 comments:

Jen said...

It will certainly be nice not to have to rush to get ready to have workers in your house in the morning. Your remodelling project looks like it turned out great.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain I hate getting up before 6, it just doesn't seem right.

All your renovations are so nice! Good luck on moving back in to the bathroom and closet!!