Other than at the reception when the little girls were busy "serving" it was hard to find a time when they weren't seemingly velcro'd to the newlyweds. The first 3 pictures are at the luncheon.



This picture doesn't really do it justice but notice the round hanging latterns in the background that look like floating bubbles in this picture. I should have taken another picture from the other side of the trees because I thought they looked really cool. I don't know how they hung them all like they did, it looked like a LOT of work.



3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your pictures. I would be thrilled if you would email them to me so I could add them to the folder. Somehow I pretty much missed the whole cake thing.
Next time I have a minute to turn on my other computer I will send them to you.
I love that idea of the round lanterns, and that cake will continually taunt me! It looks sooo yummy.
Post a Comment