Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shout out to Cayla


After many years of posters and campaign speeches, we finally have a council woman in our family. With her great speech that was composed with the help of Alyssa, she won over enough boy votes to swing things in her favor. I also want to thank her for surprising me this morning and folding all the kitchen towels/dish cloths that have been sitting in a pile waiting for me to get to them for a week now. I love suprises that eliminate things from my to do list.

THANK YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS CAYLA!!!

P.S. She also did great at her piano recital last week.

5 comments:

Alyssa Findlay said...

Okay, first of all, I believe you stole my shoutout idea. Second, the word I would use to describe her speech would be "gangsta". She pretty much rocks.

Jessica said...

Way to Go Cayla!

Anonymous said...

Cayla, way to go! That is awesome that you are a class leader. We need more people like you!

And, folding without being asked? Could I borrow you for a while?

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO CAYLA!!!

Julie said...

Congrat's Cayla. Your are one talented girl!