
I hadn't really planned on having a blog, because I really don't have time, and my personal computer didn't have internet access; however, I finally figured out how to get this dinosaur of a computer hooked up to our wireless network since it is too old to go wireless (wasn't hard, I've just been too busy to figure out what hardware I needed), so here I am. I read everyone's blogs while I'm working, but I can't use that computer for uploading pictures and such. I probably won't post often, as I have no life to report on, but at least I can hit the major events that are going on with the girls. I don't really have picture to go with this post, so I just picked one at random. This is a picture of a picture that was at Uncle Bob's funeral. I had never seen this picture before and I love it, so I took a picture of it and my picture of a picture turned out pretty good. Dad was definitely the goodlooking one in the bunch.
4 comments:
Hey, this is great. Thanks for taking the time and making the effort to get connected. It will be fun to hear from you whenever you have the time and/or inclination. As you can see, we don't have much of a life either, but we make do with what we have. LOL
P.S.
Love the picture. Our dad is a looker, ain't he?
Welcome to the Bloggers. I know that I will NEVER create a Blog. I love the picture of the Wassom Family. What a great family. I truely loved them all. Isn't it sad how they all fell away from each other. I feel very bad about that. We did have a copy of this picture, I am sure your dad has it. AND
Congratulations to Cayla! What a fun year she will have. That took courage! You should write her speech for everyone.
Welcome to the family Hood! Great job on the rooms and congrats Cayla... thank goodness dad was the looker cause I look in the mirror and see dad more in myself all the time. What a great picture
Post a Comment