Since I'm getting the hang of posting movies, I thought I would share Cayla's last piano recital.
And then if you click on the link on the right for Cayla's blog you can see the latest accomplishment she is bragging about. I was trying to put the link here, as I have done before, but for some reason it won't let me paste it at the moment.
3 comments:
I had no idea she was such an accomplished pianist! Thanks for sharing, that was fun.
DANG... fancy fingers! I always wanted to play the piano well, just never had the motivation to actually do it!
I loved being at your piano recital and seeing those fingers move so fast and fine! I am so proud of you and all your accomplishments. A Presidential Award is truly an awesome award to get. I just know you will continue to get smarter and smarter. You have passed me up a hundred times already. Keep it up!
Post a Comment