The past 2 weeks have pretty much been all about Brittni.
First, we celebrated her birthday on Friday by going to Fuddruckers for dinner, and then to Camie's new place for cake, ice cream, and presents.
Saturday, which was actually her birthday, she went to the Senior Dinner Dance at Thanksgiving point. This is Brittni and her friend Sadie all ready to go.
Then, yesterday, we finally got her graduated!
These 3 girls she has grown up with pretty much since birth.
By some miracle, I got a movie to work!

5 comments:
How fun to have 2 weeks all about you! I would just like a day of that. LOL
Congrats Brittni, whats next?
What a fun and enthusiastic girl! It was truly fun sharing in all these experiences. Off to college now. I will be waiting for the next granduation!
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!
Way to go, Brittni!
Post a Comment