Sunday, June 21, 2009

The spotlight's on Dan...

If your name is Dan Murray what could be more exciting then getting to golf on TV!?!

Julie had planned to blog this noteworthy event, but is heading out tomorrow on the bowling trip and realized she won't have time. Dan, while he didn't really plan on having it blogged about, was very eager to make sure we knew where we could check it out on the web, so I thought the least I could do was make sure everyone got the opportunity to see it.

Dan just happened to be at this course that day where he happened upon this opportunity.

Click on the movie clip on the right of the screen at the link below.

http://www.abc4.com/sports/story/Beat-the-Pro-highlights-week-3/YnpYv0zlQEem0PqNMY027w.cspx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do miss Dan's enthusiasm and infectious smile... nice shot!

Sheryl said...

Nice shot Bro-in-law. Sorry you weren't able to beat the pro. You represented well though!

Jen said...

Way to go, Dan! I love that you heckled the pro.